Coming from College Bursary
If you have been invited to apply for this funding opportunity, you must first complete the questions listed within the General Application and the Living Costs Questions sections. Once these are submitted, we will then automatically match you to the funding opportunities that you could be eligible for, which may include this one.
About the Coming from College Bursary
The Coming from College Bursary aims to support eligible Scottish College 3rd Year Direct Entry students with help towards travel and study costs. To be eligible to receive this bursary you must:
- Be a student from a Scottish College entering directly into year 3 of a degree programme; and
- Have taken out the maximum SAAS student loan available to you; and
- Reside in a SIMD20* postcode (SIMD area 1 = SIMD20). More information is available on the following webpage.
- Be a registered student of Edinburgh Napier University entering the University in September 2023.
- Be are registered on a full-time undergraduate course.
Award payment will be made in November.
Eligible students will be contacted by email to advise on exact payment date