Coronavirus Hardship Fund
The Coronavirus Discretionary Fund is available to all, full time students of Edinburgh Napier University who’s finances have been effected by the Covid-19 pandemic. To be eligible to apply for the Coronavirus Discretionary Fund, you must:
- Have recently been unsuccessful with an application for the ENCourage Scholarship.
- Be current matriculated students of Edinburgh Napier University;
- Be able to demonstrate financial hardship stemming from the Covid-19 pandemic;
- Provide 30 days of transactions on bank statement for all accounts (including non-UK accounts);
- Provide a Rental or Tenancy agreement
- Have not yet been awarded any funding through the Find-a-Fund Application system in academic year 2020/21.
Priority will be given to those students who have been unable to secure summer employment because of the pandemic.
To be considered for this funding opportunity, you must first complete the questions listed within the General Application and the Scholarships For Living Costs page. Once these are submitted, we will then automatically match you to the funding opportunities that you could be eligible for, which may include this one.